After four decades being the “good girl” and doing everything I thought I was supposed to do, I found myself not liking my life (or myself) very much. Thanks to some great mentors, I began the process of befriending myself and learning to demand my own joy. On this journey, I was able to clean up my physical and health, lose more than 100 pounds, overcome some crap from my childhood, ditch my addiction to perfectionism, walk away from a successful, but soul-sucking corporate career, relearn to smile, and reinvent myself and my life.
I am thrilled to be a licensed coach and workshop teacher with Heal Your Life, based on the philosophy and work of Louise Hay.
My true passion is giving people the tools and support to live the life of their dreams. I am also passionate about my delicious husband, our two beautiful, brilliant children, and my silly little bulldog. We live in a noisy, crazy, funny, love-filled old house in Omaha.
Want to join the Demanding Joy community? Or just send me a note? I would love to hear from you.
The Demanding Joy Philosophy
- My work is client-centered and client-driven. Every session and every decision is made to promote YOUR highest good and occurs at YOUR pace. It really is all about you.
- My services are holistic. A life of joy and abundance involved the whole person. I work on both your inner world and your outer world, balancing the wellness of your mind, body, and spirit to create abundance in all areas of your life.
- It all starts with self-care. Learning to love yourself, to pamper and care for yourself, and to befriend yourself is necessary for any kind of growth or lasting change. Being of service to others is only sustainable if you take rest, nourishment, and joy for yourself.
- You can be happier - starting now. I don't postpone joy. You can create the life you long for AND you can enjoy the journey.
- We will be action-oriented. I provide the tools to achieve success however you define it. I regularly reassess to make sure that you're staying on track and experiencing steady progress.
Ready to Demand Your Joy?
Schedule a completely free, no-strings-attached Coaching Strategy Session to see if coaching is a good fit for you.
Not ready to commit?
That's OK - but please join my mailing list so I can send you great info and offers.